Tuesday 18 March 2014

Curren$y

 
 
 
 
 
 

Dollar print crop sweater, Mesh sleeve crop top, Boutique silk joggers- All Topshop
Rayban Wayfarers in dark tortoise shell
Nixon gold monopoly watch
Adidas Consortium Superstars
 
I've seen a lot of bloggers recently in Adidas Superstars- call it a comeback of the shell toe- and I personally haven't owned a pair since I was a youth. Now for me, your basic pair of Superstars are a little uninspiring but then I found these... off-white suede with a snakeskin trim which is the perfect addition to my otherwise Nike dominated trainer collection.  Still feeling that snakeskin on everything oh yes.
 
My sweater is an old favourite of mine, who can resist a little green and a cash related print? The trousers were a Topshop sale find down to £10 and definitely need ironing better than my domestic capabilities. ooops. My favourite purchase of the season by far and can be worn in the daytime as shown, at night with heels or whenever you can't really be asked to get dressed and just want to wear trackies (student life).


No comments:

Post a Comment